Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Middle Ages Lapbook






This week I worked on a lapbook for summer. It was supposed to keep me busy for a couple of weeks, but it ended up taking two days. This is my third lapbook I have completed.
Out of my astronomy, heart, and this one, this one is my favorite one. 

I learned about the medicine they used, which is basically none. If you got sick then it was because you were very sinful. It was God's punishment. 

Hats of the middle ages were very interesting. Some were not even hats, they were just cloth that covered your head. 

When boys became knights, it started at the age of seven and goes throughout their childhood. Through the whole thing they are training knights. They go to a knight's house and do things for him so they can learn what it is like to be a knight. 

I got to learn more about Leif the Lucky and Eric the Red. I forgot that Leif the Lucky was Eric's son. When I read that it reminded me of reading a book about Leif. 

For my next lapbook, I'd like to learn more about the history of different wars the United States was involved in.


No comments:

Post a Comment