Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Back to School for Spring Semester



We have all jumped back into school for the spring semester and everyone is staying busy, busy, busy!

I am currently taking art methods, science methods, math methods, and kinesiology for elementary school teachers. It will be a very full semester, but I am thrilled that this is the last of my required courses prior to starting my student teaching.

Megan is taking math, history, art, and educational technology this quarter. She is learning what it means to write lesson plans and reflections. Fortunately, I have plenty of resources and suggestions for her!

Shelby is finishing high school and is enrolled in her last two courses: consumer economics and speech. She will be finished in March and is excited to have her high school courses completed.

Jordann and Whitney are busy working through multiple courses this year. I have been thrilled at all the knowledge and new skills they are requiring. Their course list consists of: literature, grammar, composition, spelling, math, history, science, art, and Spanish.

No comments:

Post a Comment