Monday, August 17, 2009

A New School Year Begins

It's hard to believe that summer is coming to a close and that we have just begun a new year of school for the girls. We are continuing our journey with home education and will be maneuvering through 4th grade, 8th grade and 12th grade. Let the fun begin!

I had to take some photos of the girls on their first day of school. I was even able to capture a few without them rolling their eyes!





I will be returning to school next week and forging ahead in my quest to finish my teaching certification, while Megan will begin her second year at college late in September, pursuing a secondary teaching certification in History.

We are all looking forward to learning new concepts and ideas, as well as getting back to a more structured schedule for the fall. I hope we all still feel that way after the first day of school is completed!

No comments:

Post a Comment